Muirfield Village Golf Club
May 31-June 6, 2021
AT JACK’S PLACE, THE CHALLENGES MAY BE GREAT. BUT SO IS THE REWARD.
The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide is excited to welcome patrons back, in a limited capacity, to the 2021 event. Please click here for a complete list of current protocols for this year’s Memorial.
Badge sales for the 2021 Memorial Tournament opened on October 1, 2020 and were put on hold March 19, 2021. Currently, badge sales remain suspended. The Tournament has worked closely with the State of Ohio, Franklin County and PGA TOUR to determine a mutually agreeable attendance plan, given significant consideration to the current pandemic environment. The Memorial Tournament remains committed to the wellbeing of all involved with the event, and the greater Columbus community, and will continue to ensure that health and safety protocols remain a top priority at this year’s Memorial.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL HIGHLIGHTS
Current COVID-19 protocols include, but are not limited to:
- FACE COVERINGS → Non-surgical masks are required, upon entry, for all attendees, with the exempted exceptions recognized, and are to be worn at all times while on property, except when actively consuming food or beverage. Note: Masks will be issued to individuals who do not have one.
- MAINTAIN GOOD HYGIENE → Practice frequent hand washing at sanitizing stations throughout the course.
- CLEAN AND SANITIZE → All venues and equipment that individuals come in contact with will receive diligent cleaning procedures throughout each day.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING → All attendees will be encouraged to recognize social distancing when navigating the grounds.
- CASHLESS → All onsite merchandise and concession locations will be operated as cashless, with required credit card swiping or tap technology in place. All major credit cards accepted.
- PAPERLESS → QR codes will be used to communicate concession menu options and provide attendees access to the Tournament’s pairings sheet and patron guide.
- VENUE CAPACITY → Limited capacity within all venues will be observed based on health orders from the State of Ohio.
For a complete list of current Memorial Tournament protocols click here.
Visit www.thememorialtournament.com for more information or call 614-889-6712