The Dublin Chamber of Commerce Lunch & Learn Series is designed to offer professional counsel on a variety of topics of interest to businesses. Sessions feature local business experts who are available to share tips, offer professional guidance and answer questions. In this session, you will learn about "The 5 key marketing initiatives you need to generate new customers" including specifics to get the most bang for your buck out of:
- Websites: A large percentage of your website visitors spend less than 15 seconds on websites. Learn how to keep them on longer and engaged.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Understand the meaning of SEO. Ten SEO tasks you can do yourself.
- Business Listings Management: With approximately 250 business directories on the web, your information should be accurate and complete.Improve your map listings with a proactive approach.
- Online Reviews and Reputation Management: Do you ever look at reviews for a business online before making a buying decision? 90+% of you said yes! If you do, so do your customers! Learn how to consistently generate reviews and manage your reputation.
- Social Media: Understanding the ever-changing landscape of social media will be covered and creating a standard posting campaign to keep your prospects and clients engaged
About the speaker: Sean White, CEO of Whiteboard Marketing
Where It All Began
Sean White founded Whiteboard Marketing in 2005. At that time, Sean primarily worked to produce television spots for clients, eventually adding more marketing services, at their request. Over time, clients began entrusting Sean to make all marketing, advertising, communication, and business growth decisions. It was at this point he realized just how valuable an all-inclusive marketing plan is for small to medium sized businesses. In response, he created Whiteboard Marketing as an off-site marketing department.
Our Team Today
Now, Whiteboard Marketing continues to flourish as one of Columbus’ top marketing firms. With its unmatched level of personalized service, Whiteboard Marketing continues to fulfill the original mission of providing comprehensive marketing solutions to businesses. Continuing to grow, the Whiteboard Marketing team now includes account executives, social media specialists, an online reputation manager, web developer, graphic designer, and more. The Whiteboard Marketing team loves what they do and find it so motivating to find new, innovative ways to help clients move businesses forward.
Whether you need a single service, like web design, or a full marketing plan, let the Whiteboard team help you to reach your goals and while creating new ones for the future. We believe in marketing made simple.
CEO + Owner
Sean blames his clients on where Whiteboard Marketing is today! Since 2005, Sean has built relationships with small and medium-sized businesses throughout central Ohio, helping them meet their sales and marketing goals. He is proud to say that many of his clients are also personal friends – a testament to the time and attention Whiteboard Marketing gives to each client. Sean is a graduate of The Ohio State University. He has three active children and loves being a youth football coach.
Sessions are subject to change without notice. By attending a Chamber event you are granting permission to the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, the Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation and anyone authorized by the Chamber to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation, their staff,board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.