Dublin Chamber Corporate ChallengeName: Dublin Chamber Corporate ChallengeDate: June 23, 2017Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
It's Time for Some Healthy Competition!
The Dublin Chamber Corporate Challenge, in partnership with the City of Dublin and Dublin City Schools, is all about fitness, team building and friendly competition. Throughout this two day event, employees from area businesses will come together to compete in various challenges against other businesses as a way to promote employee wellness and community involvement. It is also a great way to earn bragging rights and support some great causes along the way!
The Dublin Chamber Corporate Challenge was modeled after similar events around the country. Check out this video of the Birmingham Corporate Challenge to get a better idea of what this type of event is like: https://vimeo.com/176057013
The planned activities at the Dublin Chamber Corporate Challenge include:
- Minute to Win It Challenges
- IGS Energy Cornhole Competition
- Basketball Shooting Competition
- Distance Medley Relay
- Football Toss
- Indoor Volleyball Tournament
- Soccer Skills Course
- OhioHealth Obstacle Course
- Kickball Tournament
- Paper Airplane Throw
- Wendy's Frosty Cup Stacking Competition
- Cardinal Health Glove Pop Competition
- Home Run Derby
Put your Corporate Challenge team together and get ready for some fun on June 22 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Crowne Plaza, 600 Metro Pl. N. in Dublin. Invite your entire office to this event to cheer on your team. Then, the fun continues on June 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Dublin Jerome High School, 9300 Hyland Croy Road in Dublin.
Competitions are broken down by division based on the size of your company by the number of people it employs. Team registration fees provide your team the opportunity to:
- Compete in competitions planned at the event.
- Set up a tent in Athletes Village to use as home base during the event.
- Division 1: Large employer with more than 100 employees - $2,500 Entry Fee
- Division 2: Medium sized employer with 50-99 employees - $2,000 Entry Fee (note: two companies of 25 employees or fewer may combine for one entry fee)
- Division 3: Small employer with 49 employees or fewer - $1,800 Entry Fee (Note: up to 10 small businesses with 5 employees or fewer can combine for one entry fee. Click here to register and you will be paired with other businesses to form a team.)
*This number refers to the number of employees on your payroll, not the number of those participating in the Corporate Challenge.
Employees ages 21 and older can participate in the Corporate Challenge events. Sign up sheets with rules, number of participants and location details for each event will be provided to team captains.
Thank You to our Corporate Sponsor Teams!
Thank You to Our In-Kind Sponsors
Black Diamond Casino Events
Cap City Diner
City Barbeque, Inc.
Costco Wholesale Northwest Columbus
Crowne Plaza Dublin
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market
G & J Pepsi Cola of Columbus
Home City Ice
LaRosa's Pizza Dublin
Zest Juice Company
Thank You to our Business Teams!
City of Dublin
Dublin City Schools
The Wendy's Company
Carlile Patchen & Murphy, LLP
Henry Schein Animal Health
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Quality Supply Chain Co-op
Rea & Associates
No Refunds. Rain or Shine. Participants must be ages 21 and older.
By attending a Chamber event you are granting permission to the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, the Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation and anyone authorized by the Chamber to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation, their staff,board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.
About the Chamber