Register your team now to participate in the June 15-16, 2023 Dublin Chamber Corporate Charity Cup!
It's Time for Some Healthy Competition!
The Dublin Corporate Charity Cup, in partnership with the Dublin Chamber, City of Dublin and Dublin City Schools, is all about fitness, team building and friendly competition. Throughout this two-day event, employees from area businesses come together to compete in a variety of challenges against other businesses as a way to promote employee wellness and community involvement. It is also a great way to earn bragging rights and support some great causes along the way!
Click here to learn more information regarding the 2023 Dublin Corporate Charity Cup.
Deadline to register is March 2, 2023!
Other key 2023 Corporate Charity Cup dates:
Why should my team register?
- Thursday, March 2, 10 a.m. – Second Team Captain & Informational Meeting
- Thursday, May 18, 9 a.m. – All Team Captain Meeting (deadline to turn in rosters and t-shirt orders)
- Friday, May 26, by 5 p.m. – Notify the Chamber of your selected charity
- Friday, June 9, 11 a.m. – Follow-up All Team Captain Meeting (t-shirt pickup and final event details)
- Thursday, June 16 – Kick-off Event, 4-8 p.m., Columbus Marriott Northwest
- Friday, June 17 – Corporate Charity Cup, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Jerome High School
- Thursday, June 22, 10 a.m. – Corporate Charity Cup Awards Ceremony, Dublin Chamber
Participate in a variety of competitions:
- Complimentary appetizers on Thursday, June 15
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and beverages provided by Dublin Chamber members on Friday, June 16
- A way to bring your team together for a fun community event to promote employee wellness
- Bragging rights when you win your division!
- Earn money for local charities
- 3-on-3 Basketball
- Black Diamond Bingo
- IGS Energy Corn Hole
- Virtual Euchre Tournament
- Volleyball Tournament
- Distance Medley Relay Race
- Football Toss
- First Federal Lakewood Toddler Golf
- Home Run Derby
- Obstacle Course
- Soccer Skills
Division 1: Employer with 100 or more employees - $3,000 Entry Fee
Division 2: Employer with 50-99 employees - $2,500 Entry Fee
Division 3: Employer with 6-49 employees - $2,000 Entry Fee (note: two companies with 25 or fewer employees may combine for one entry fee)
Division 3: Employer with 5 or fewer employees - $300 Entry Fee (The Chamber will pair you with other businesses to make a larger team.)
This number refers to the number of employees on your payroll, not the number of those participating in the Corporate Charity Cup.
No refunds. By attending a Chamber event you are granting permission to the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, the Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation and anyone authorized by the Chamber to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation, their staff, board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.