2018 Columbus ASQ Spring Conference "Integrating Quality into the Organization"Name: 2018 Columbus ASQ Spring Conference "Integrating Quality into the Organization"Date: March 19, 2018Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
Keynote Speaker: Thomas Bartman, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Medical Director for Quality at Nationwide Children's Hospital
Co-Director of Quality Improvement for Neonatal Services
Keynote Topic:Strategies and Tactics used to Develop a Robust Quality and Safety Program at the Largest Pediatric Hospital in the U.S.
- 5S : An interactive experience that illustrates the impact of this powerful lean concept- Luis Loya- Cardinal Health
- Muri – The Forgotten Waste? How to Enable Quality in Your Organization Through Strategic Resource Planning, Eric Vanderson- West-Ward Pharmaceuticals
- Increasing audit effectiveness while reducing risk, Tom Baldrick- Quality Leadership LLC
- The Strategy and Tools for Transformation Leaders (2 sessions), Rob Lawton- C3 Excellence, Inc.
- Value Stream Mapping, Chris Winder- Honda
- Root Cause Analysis, Marty Hartman- Food Division-Crown Holdings, Inc.
- Case Study, Josh Lucas- Minitab
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality in Action Today, Ellen Milnes- Moresteam
- A Six Sigma Educational Project Using The Catapult, Mustafa Shraim and Ohio University Students
- Reliability Workshop, Ha Dao- ASQ Reliability Division
- Tech Pro to Tech Trainer, Carrie Van Daele- Van Daele Associates
About the Chamber