Business Districts in Dublin
- Blazer Research District – This business neighborhood offers easy access to restaurants, hotels and retail and includes multiple locations with freeway visibility. The offices includes corporate headquarters, high-tech research labs, class-A office space, multi-tenant options and sites for custom builds.
- Bridge Street District – This new area offers mixed-used, walkable neighborhoods ideal for creative offices, retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Emerald Corporate District – This district offers the premier address for class-A office and corporate headquarters. Highly visible from I-270, this is an ideal location for organizations that desires a high-profile setting.
- Metro Office District – This is the most established office park in Dublin, with modern amenities including world-class fiber optic systems, year-round walking, bike paths and parking spaces.
- Perimeter Commerce District – This is the classic suburban mixed-use business neighborhood, made up primarily of retail, restaurants, medical and professional services.
- Shier Rings TechFlex District – This area offers a combination of office and high-tech manufacturing, ideal for small to medium-sized companies.
- West Innovation District – This is the showcase business community for forward-thinking companies that desire high-tech office space, clean manufacturing facilities, freeway access and natural landscapes.