Shaping the Future of the Dublin Chamber
The Dublin Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Club is an exclusive group of business professionals that works to shape the future of the Chamber and serves as an advocate for the organization. Together, Ambassadors learn the internal workings of the Chamber and work to increase member involvement, retention, and recruitment.
The Club’s volunteer members serve on one of three committees and work directly with the Chamber’s board of directors and staff. The Ambassador Club serves as a great training ground for individuals within member businesses wishing to take a leadership role in the Chamber. In addition, Club members gain an extensive knowledge of Chamber services, programs, and activities as well as the business community.
Examples of Ambassador Club duties:
• Welcoming members at Chamber-sponsored events.
• Serving as ambassadors for the Chamber at public events.
• Encouraging Chamber program involvement and participation.
• Presenting new members with membership plaques.
• Informing the Chamber of issues concerning the business community.
• Visiting and recruiting new member businesses.
The Ambassador Club meets at 9 a.m. the first Wednesday of each month at the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 129 S. High St. in Dublin.
The Ambassador Club is an exclusive benefit of Chamber membership. If you would like to serve on the Ambassador Club, please download and return a completed Ambassador Club Commitment Form to the Chamber or call 614-889-2001.
2015-2016 Dublin Chamber of Commerce
About the Chamber