Dublin Chamber Online Job Board
Find Your Perfect Job!
Attention job seekers! Are you looking to change careers in 2023? Make the Dublin Chamber Online Job Board the first step in your search. With direct links to the employment pages of nearly 100 Chamber member businesses, your new opportunity may be just a click away.
Work in Dublin, Ohio!
Check Out These Area Business Job Openings and Internships
DGL is looking to hire a well-rounded Professional Engineer to enhance the capabilities within our rapidly expanding Facility/Site Development Division. This Project Manager will work alongside other engineers and surveyors and help to mentor designers in the division. This individual will report to DGL’s Director of Facility/Site Development. As a multi-disciplinary engineering and surveying firm, success in this position will require the ability to coordinate all aspects of a project beyond the civil discipline.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform engineering calculations and reports
- Coordinate and communicate with clients to determine project scope
- Develop project proposals for civil work including determining scope and fee
- Oversees daily management of projects
- Coordinate with other engineers, surveyors and architects on project requirements
- Supervise and mentor designers for drawing and report production
- Prepare drawings and specifications in accordance with project requirements
- Provide quality control and design checking of project drawings and specifications
- Review shop drawings, RFIs and respond to other construction questions
- Responsible for maintaining excellent job performance
- Experience in design of commercial, institutional, industrial and/or residential projects
- Proficiency in site layout, utilities, grading, drainage and erosion control
- Recent experience with interpreting planning and zoning code requirements
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required; Civil 3D experience preferred
- Knowledge of engineering design tools and software
- Must be well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Able to work on various project sizes
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to communicate effectively with all types of people
- Some tasks may require travel to complete. Time and mileage reimbursed based on current standard rates.
- BS, Civil Engineering from ABET-Accredited Institution with 4-8 years of civil/site development experience required
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID required
- Professional Engineering license, in good standing, required
Calendar of Events