Lunch & Learn: Impact Your Image for Successful NetworkingName: Lunch & Learn: Impact Your Image for Successful NetworkingDate: April 19, 2018Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:The Dublin Chamber of Commerce Lunch & Learn Series is designed to offer professional counsel on a variety of topics of interest to businesses. Sessions feature local business experts who are available to share tips, offer professional guidance and answer questions.
Impact Your Image for Successful Networking
Image has an undeniable impact on you and your company’s success. As individuals serve as ambassadors for your business, their appearance, behavior and communication is crucial. Shelley will discuss with you the following:
- Your appearance (attire, grooming, body language),
- Your behavior (your business etiquette, social etiquette, networking)
- Your communication (your verbal, nonverbal and self-promotion).
- Small talk – break the ice, establish a connection.
- How to project confidence and grace (even if you are shaking in your shoes
- Introductions done right and the art of exchanging business cards
- The art of juggling food, drink, business cards
- How to take the anxiety and fear out of attending business events. Be prepared for success at your next event.
- Understanding how to network confidently to help you and your business grow
About the speaker:
Professional Imagery, LLC is a professional development firm specializing in all aspects of executive leadership preparation and career services. Professional Imagery consists of Shelley Menduni as primary trainer with a network of business associates dedicated to ensure your staff is serving as capable, confident ambassadors of your company.
Shelley is an executive image consultant, corporate trainer, author and speaker and has a passion for helping people feel confident, dress for success and increase income. For more than 25 years she has made a difference teaching how to build strong professional presence and upgrade communication skills. Shelley brings enthusiasm, high-energy and years of “in the trenches” experience to her speaking engagements, training and consultations.
Some of the most popular workshops include:
- Average Joe No More
- Leaders in Heels
- Speak Up!
- Which One is the Bread Plate?
- How to Eat, Greet and Tweet Your Way to Success
- Successful Networking: Learn to Enter Like an Ambassador & Mingle Like A Pro
- Serve as positive brand ambassadors for their organizations
- Discover their own uniquely authentic personal brand attributes
- Master verbal/nonverbal communication skills
- Business and social etiquette/relationship cultivation
- Visible branding/professional image & dress
Shelley Menduni, CEO
Professional Imagery, LLC
4345 Oak Wood Crt
Dublin, Ohio 43016
In addition to group training, we can also help individuals align their outer image with their professional goals. Private coaching will focus on:
- Style assessment
- Closet audit & evaluation
- Color analysis
- Personal shopping
Sessions are subject to change without notice. By attending a Chamber event you are granting permission to the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, the Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation and anyone authorized by the Chamber to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation, their staff,board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.
About the Chamber