The Six Sigma Process Manager will focus on driving continuous improvement initiatives and cost savings for assigned projects. The Six Sigma Process Manager will lead transactional and operational projects by leveraging the DMAIC process and other Six Sigma tools to facilitate improvements, optimize and sustain new processes. The Six Sigma Process Manager will provide training to others across the company and be recognized as a change agent.
- Serves as Process Manager for assigned BPI projects -- establishes project teams, holds kick-off meetings, develops project definition documents, creates detailed project plans, conducts regular project team meetings, manages deliverables, monitors project status, proactively identifies issues and works towards resolution, produces and distributes status reports on a regular basis
- Effectively leads multiple projects/initiatives with budget limits and time constraints
- Leads and positively motivates project teams and acts as a change agent
- Assists project teams in the creation of business requirements and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Collaborates closely with business partners to perform process flow mapping, identifies issues and opportunities, forms hypotheses, collects and analyzes data, analyzes processes, synthesizes conclusions, develops solutions, identifies alternatives, makes recommendations, and works with the business leads and IT (as necessary) to implement process changes
- Assists in creating spend and savings forecasts as well as tool(s) to track ongoing benefits
- BS in Business Operations or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years in business process improvement roles
- Requires strong project management skills and process orientation
- Positive, energetic leadership and self-motivation skills
- Excellent communication skills, proven capability to lead change in a team environment
- Analytical/statistical problem solver; thorough understanding of problem solving methodologies
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability to perform financial modeling (i.e. cost/benefit and ROI analyses)
- Strong knowledge of computerized systems and Microsoft Office Software
- Detail oriented, accurate and organized
- Must be able to work in a matrixed environment
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt certification required
- 5% to 10% travel required
Henry Schein Animal Health offers a comprehensive total compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous company match, company paid life insurance and AD&D coverage, educational assistance, and much more!
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.