with this phenomenal position opening:
The Winchester Institute of Chiropractic Health and Wellness, a strong and reputable brand, is seeking a motivated, success-driven Doctor of Chiropractic to complete our 4-Physician group in Dublin, Ohio. Located right outside of Columbus off of Interstate 270, our new facility is amazing! Perfectly designed and decorated, we are a free standing 8,000 square foot building directly in the center of a professional office park. Our clinic is complete with its own rehabilitation, massage, and marketing departments.
Our next Doctor should:
- Be proficient, interested, and/or eager to learn how to practice primarily The Gonstead Method of adjusting;
- Plan to learn how to refine an EHR S.O.A.P. note in order to pass and win an insurance audit or appeal;
- Desire to take control of one’s income, avoiding a limited salary-pay arrangement or a cap to one’s income;
- Desire to be a team player alongside a group of three other Doctors ready to help our newest team member succeed;
- Plan to receive compensation for prescribing rehabilitation and licensed massage/manual therapy alongside Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy;
- Be ready to learn how to professionally and effectively obtain new patients from reputable community outreach events and lunch-n-learn presentations;
- Be ready to learn the key principles of turning a new patient into a lifelong patient of preventive Chiropractic care.
To inquire or apply, contact Dr. Dana Winchester at: firstname.lastname@example.org