The Dublin Chamber of Commerce board of directors will postpone all of the Dublin Chamber’s March events due to the coronavirus and recommendation of the governor’s office. The rescheduled dates will be communicated to all registered attendees and Dublin Chamber members as soon as new dates are secured. The events to be rescheduled include:
- St. Patrick’s Day Party & Business Person of the Year Celebration on March 17
- Women in Business Luncheon on March 18
- •Business Bootcamp on March 19
- NetworkDublin! Business Breakfast on March 26
Your safety is our highest priority. The State’s goal is to slow down or reduce community spread of the coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance from the CDC on the coronavirus:
Take steps to protect yourself
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Take steps to protect others
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
See more at:
Build Your Contact List!
Join us for breakfast and networking at this month’s NetworkDublin
! Business Breakfast. This is the perfect way to start your day, as you will get the opportunity to:
- Enjoy coffee and a light breakfast
- Meet other area business professionals in a casual setting
- Increase your visibility in the community
- Market your business
Check in starts at 7:30 a.m. and the program follows at 8 a.m. You never know who you might meet at a NetworkDublin
! Business Breakfast and how your companies might collaborate, so register online today to attend!
No refunds. By attending a Chamber event you are granting permission to the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, the Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation and anyone authorized by the Chamber to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Dublin Chamber of Commerce and Dublin Chamber Civic Foundation, their staff, board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.